Chad R. Burlet
Co-Founder, Chief Trading Officer & Principal
- Graduated from St.Olaf College in 1980 with a BA in Economics with Departmental Distinction.
- Former head of Cargill’s Oilseeds Trading Department and V.P. at Goldman Sachs’ J. Aron division where he traded soybeans on a world wide basis.
- Successful independent grain & soybean trader since 1996.
- Began trading on behalf of others in 2008. Brought $10 million under management with him to Third Street Ag Investments.
- Former member of the MGEX & CBOT. Served on the Board of Directors of the CBOT.
- Began his career, while still in high school, as a messenger at the CBOT.
- Studied business at Loyola University.
- Served as General Manager of Iowa Grain Company.
- CBOT member since 1975.
- Respected and successful soybean pit broker and trader since 1976.
- Member and Chairman of numerous CBOT governance and oversight committees.